Saturday 5 December 2009

Reshoots

While reshooting the first scene I took a lot more care in making sure the actors stood in the perfect positions so that the continuity wouldn't be such an issue. I used all the same shot types. The filming of that scene didn't take very long.
I then filmed the second scene. I didn't use the tripod for any panning shots, however I did for still shots. I think the handheld effect works out to be more effective as it makes the audience feel they are following the subject.

For editing, I did exactly what I did before and replaced the old footage. There are still minor continuity issues, but that is expected. It is very rare that a film has perfect continuity. Also the handheld effect worked well, I feel, after seeing it on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment