Thursday 1 October 2009

Blocking

I have done all of my blocking. I will be filming in South Woodham Ferrers Town Centre, Bushy Hill (a.k.a Radar Hill) and South Woodham Ferrers Industrial Estate. There is nothing stopping me from getting the shots I need so everything should be fine.

I'll be filming in the town centre early in the morning so that there aren't a lot of people around. When there are a lot of people, they tend to interrupt and thwart our efforts at getting the film completed.
I'll be filming up bushy hill at about midday as that is when the lighting will be best to film. This is important so that the audience can see clearly what is happening on screen.
I'll be filming at the industrial estate on a sunday at about 2pm. On a sunday there tends to be no one working so we won't be interrupted and the road will be clear for us. I'm filming at 2pm just so that the lighting is just right. It should work out that the lighting in my film is just like that in a normal day. We filmed the first scene in the early hours of the morning, the second at midday and the third just after midday, so the lighting should be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment