Sunday 4 October 2009

Creating Poster


Credits
The credits at the bottom of most posters. The font used is "Bee One". The computers used for creating the posters do not have this font so I have used a standard font.


Photo















This is the photograph I took for my film poster. I was satisfied by everything about the photograph apart from the face of the facial expression of the main character, so I took the photograph again. The only good thing about the new photograph was the facial expression of the main character. So, what I did was take the head from the new photograph and place it onto the head of the old one using Adobe Photoshop. It didn't look legit right away but after I adjusted some of the settings it looked just fine. Below is the photograph with the new head.









No comments:

Post a Comment